Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am learning that when trust is broken, a relationship truly suffers, if it can ever be repaired at all. I am having some issues with someone right now and there is truly something different about my reaction to it than what it has been in the past. Usually I cannot stand if I feel like someone is upset with me or mad at me. And I try to do all kinds of things to make amends and basically wear myself out. And this time, I just am finding it hard to care. I fear that it may be the sands of time hardening my heart but I pray that it is me finding my way a little bit in this world. I don't think it's such a bad thing to respect yourself and take care of yourself just like you would another person. I no longer feel the need to betray myself to make someone else feel better.

No comments: