Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Living With Gusto

Sometimes I actually stop amid the hustle and bustle of my day and I really watch my children. And I have decided that when I grow up I want to be just like them. My John will be four and I just can't believe how the years have flown by. He is happy and helpful and loving and sensitive and smart and has a strong conscience. My little Hunter is loving and strong and smart and knows what he wants when he wants it, and he has the most beautiful laugh. Whatever my children are doing, like most children, they are doing with all their hearts. When they cry, all their strength goes into it and when they laugh, they struggle to catch their breath because they are just heaving so hard! Quite simply, they live their lives with gusto. May I also live my life in the exact same way. May I love, laugh, share without abandon.

No comments: